Chief Executive Officer: Ronggui Yang (acting CEO)
Chief Technology Officer: Xiaobo Yin (acting CTO)
Director of Business Development: hiring (email: email@example.com if you are interested)
Director of Engineering: hiring (email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested)
Advisory Board & Strategic Partners
If you think you can bring something on the table for the commercialization opportunity of this exciting technology, as an investor, a strategic partner, or as a deal maker for connecting people to work together, please send an email: email@example.com
Team of Inventors (Co-Founders)
President and Co-Founder
- Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering, MIT, 2006;
- 2017 – present, joint appointment at National Renewable Energy Lab (US Department of Energy)
- 2006 – present, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder;
- 2015- present, Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers;
- Research on thermal sciences, thermal management, cooling technologies, and energy technologies;
- 2008 TR35 Award by MIT’s Technology Review (35 world-wide inventors under 35, whose work changes the world);
- 2008 DARPA Young Faculty Award & 2009 NSF CAREER Award;
- 2010 ASME Bergles-Rohsenow Young Investigator in Heat Transfer;
- 2014-2016 Chair, Nanoengineering-enabled Energy and Sustainability (NEES) Steering Committee, ASME Nanoengineering Council (Nanotechnology Institute)
- 2015-2017 Chair, K-9 Committee on Nanoscale Thermal Transport, ASME Heat Transfer Division
- 2016- present, Associate Editor, ASME Journal of Heat Transfer
Treasurer & Co-Founder
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, Stanford, 2008;
- 2013 – present, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder;
- 2013 – present, Assistant Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder;
- Research on optical sciences and engineering, optical materials, radiative heat transfer and energy technologies;
- Author for a dozen of papers published in Science, Nature, Nature Materials, Nature Nanotechnology, Nature Physics, and Nature Communications.
- 2015 DARPA Young Faculty Award.
- Ph.D. in Building Technology, MIT, 2005
- 2009 – present; Associate Professor of Civil and Architectural Engineering, University of Wyoming.
- 2005-2009 Industrial experiences in KEMA Inc. and Nexant Inc.
- Research on green building materials, building energy efficiency technologies, and renewable energy